Managers are responsible for ensuring budgets, operations and human-resources management all meet company requirements. With the help of your assistant managers, you will effectively and dynamically train and supervise your team, so clients receive top-quality products and services, ensuring their loyalty.
You are in charge of all kitchen activities, and make sure they respect the quality, quantity, presentation, hygiene, cleanliness, health and safety standards. At the same time, it is up to you to maintain quick, personalised delivery and counter service.
Your position requires very tight controls on the cleanliness and maintenance of the rotisserie and delivery-vehicle fleet. The following administrative functions are also among the manager's tasks: purchasing, weekly and daily inventory, budgetary forecasts, work scheduling, payroll documents, etc.
- Have a DCS in administration or have passed courses in staff management
- Three years or more experience managing a restaurant
- Excellent spoken French
- Be a people-person with leadership qualities
- Have considerable problem-resolution skills
- Have an analytic mind that creates consensus